The animation is the process of giving life to stable images. It creates a sense of an illusion of motion in static images by photographing the subject matter one frame at a time and afterward, it displays the images in quick series at high frames per second.
The students who are interested in creating animations like generating lighting, backgrounds, and creating special characters can choose animation courses after 12th in Chandigarh. There are several 2-years associate and 3/4-years bachelor’s degree courses in animation. Generally, animation courses do not require any essential skills or knowledge but students should have a basic working knowledge of computers and must be capable of utilizing colors, graphics, and sounds. It is one of the creative fields where a learner should choose their own high imagination qualities and fast improvisation skills. A learner who selects an animation course learns the traditional digital techniques like stop-motion, claymation, 2-D, and 3-D animation.
Eligibility – The students who have passed 10+2 (streams – Science, Commerce or Arts) from a recognized board are eligible to pursue the animation course. There are no minimum marks criteria for this course but in some cases, institutes demand 50% marks.
If you are searching for the best animation courses after the 12th? You are actually standing at the crossroad of chances as far as your choice is concerned. There are various opportunities to offer, from B.A and B.Sc graduate courses to specialized certificate and diploma courses in animation in Chandigarh. Click and discover the best animation courses after class 12th and find all the information you may want right from the admission to placement.
- B. Sc (Multimedia)
- B. Sc (Multimedia and Animation)
- B.Sc (Animation)
- B.Design (Multimedia)
- B.Design (Multimedia)
- B.Sc Graphic Design
- BA in 3D Animation and Visual Effects (BA [AVFX])
- BA in VFX animation
- BFA (Animation)
Advanced diploma courses
- Graduate Diploma in Print, Broadcast, multimedia journalism or online
- 2D and 3D Animation
- 3D Game development and programming
- ACGPS (Advanced CG Pipeline) Specialization
- Advanced Diploma in 3D animation
- Advanced diploma in animation and gaming
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Animation
- Advanced Diploma in Game Art
- Animaster Maya Professional
- Animation Film Making
- Certificate Course in Adobe Photoshop
- Certificate Course in Adobe Illustrator
- Certificate Course in Adobe In Design
- Certificate Course in Adobe Premiere
- Certificate Course in Particle Illusion
- Certificate Course in Flash
- Certificate Course in Director
- Certificate Course in Anime Studio
- Certificate Course in Dream weaver
Animation Courses Skills and Qualities
Necessarily, to become an animator, one should have a number of few qualities and skills –
- Powerful Observation
- Minute Attention
- Software skills
This article provides you a complete guide for Animation and various related courses in India in this particular field. It lists and talks in detail about numerous animation courses you can pursue after finishing your 12th and after your graduation.